Toilet Refurbishment in Mountain Ash, South Wales
Kelray were appointed to complete a male and toilet refurbishment at an electrictronics manufacturer in Mountain Ash, South Wales.
Click 'view projects' to see the full write-up
Kelray were asked to provide new hygienic, easy clean toilet areas for an electronics manufacturer
- Hacked off existing wall tiles and applied a plaster skim finish to all walls;
- Fitted Altro Whiterock Hygienic Wall Cladding 1.2m high to all walls to provide a hygienic, easy clean solution;
- Applied 2no. coats of emulsion to all walls and ceilings;
- Removed all existing toilet cubicles, sanitary ware and urinals;
- Fitted 4no. Cubicles and toilets and 1no. shower cubicle, including a new shower;
- Fitted a stainless steel wash hand basin and urinal, including a new cistern;
- Prepared the floor with a latex self-levelling compound and laid Altro walkway vinyl flooring, including coving.
- Plaster boarded all walls and ceiling and applied a plaster skim finish;
- Applied 2no. coats of emulsion to all walls and ceiling;
- Removed all existing toilet cubicles, sanitary ware and vanity units;
- Fitted 3no. toilet cubicles to create 2 toilets and 1 changing area;
- Fitted 2no. toilets and 2no. wash hand basins;
- Removed existing asbestos floor tiles under category B conditions and disposed at an authorised facility;
- Laid Altro walkway vinyl flooring.