Friday 17 February 2017
Do you want to work for a company renowned for it high quality work and can provide you with the opportunity to increase your earnings through development and overtime?
We are seeking highly motivated, eager and energetic Site Operative/s to join our team, Team KELRAY, and provide our customers with a first class service.
Click 'read more' to see the full post.
Duties will include:
- carry out general site duties as and when required by on site tradespersons/ Site Supervisors and Managers,
- to work alongside other site operatives in your tasks,
- to assist in the safe unloading and loading of material/equipment/plant deliveries as and when required with good communication skills with drivers/plant operatives,
- to assist site to ensure good housekeeping throughout the site, to keep site clean, tidy and safe working environment, as per KELRAY's high standards,
- take responsibility for your own health and safety ensuring that at all times you comply with Company policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety.
* A CSCS card is desirable
* used to working on construction sites is essential
* previous experience is essential
* be able to follow verbal and written instructions
* have knowledge of materials and building methods
* physically fit to be able to lift and carry materials and tools
* being able to work within a team or alone
* have good interpersonal abilities
* have good communication skills
* must be able to climb ladders and work at heights
* a team player with a can do attitude, outgoing, polite, energetic, patient, eager, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.
* must be flexible with working hours.
Working as an integral part of the KELRAY LTD team, you will be developing positive and professional working relationships with work colleagues, customers, suppliers, sub-contractors etc.
Location: Based in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales to serve all of Wales and the South West
Contract Type: Permanent - 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm) Please Note that you will be required to work weekends and extra hours to meet the requirements of our customers.
Salary: starts at National Minimum Wages (NMW) depends on your previous experience and skillset.
Contact: Emma Alexander, Office Manager - email@example.com
How to apply:
Please send your cv and covering letter detailing why you think you are suited to this role.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.